Where to find us
|Monday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||13:00 - 19:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 14:00|
The validity of the request form from the doctor is three months. You need to make your booking within seven days.
Our office hours are approximate. Therapy is also available in the evening hours after mutual agreement.
Our Treatments can include
- acute and chronic back pain, joint pain
- post injury and operations
- neurological diseases
- infertility or incontinence
We offer advice on
- how to adjust your movement in order to avoid reoccuring problems
- the selection of suitable physical activities and compensatory excercises
- appropriate remedial exercises for the spine
- ergonomic adjustments to fit your workplace
Methods of Physiotherapy
- mobilization and soft tissue techniques
- activating the deep stabilisation system
- exercises using an overball, a large ball, unstable surfaces, elastic bands
- treatments according to Ludmila Mojžíšová
Price list is here.
apart from the therapy is the application of the tape 200 Kč
60 min - 900 Kč, 90 min - 1300 Kč
Quantity discount on lymphatic drainage massages
Insurance companiesWe are contracted providers of following insurance companies
At your first therapy, we will ask you for a deposit of two 200 Kč, which we will return to you after your last session under the condition of canceling the session at least 24 hours in advance.
Prices are valid from 1.4.2023
We will gladly issue you a gift voucher with our logo for one or more therapies or massages.
Regarding us and other clients, by booking an appointment, the client agrees to respect the condition of canceling the therapy no later than 24 hours in advance. If you cannot meet this deadline, we demand a full refund of the session price.
Who we are?
Mgr. Lucie Fričová
Currently on maternity leave (from August 2021).
Studied physiotherapy at the 2nd medical faculty of Charles University, worked as a physiotherapist at the neurological clinic in Motol, since 2010 she has been running a private clinic in Zbraslav. She is interested in traditional Chinese medicine. In 2015, she became an Ashtanga-Vinyasa flow Yoga instructor and in 2023 Hormonal yoga therapy instructor. You can find more information, including education, completed courses, offered services and direct contact at www.lucieurbanova.cz
Bc. Kateřina Holoubková
Bc. Kryštof Soldán
Studied physiotherapy at the 2nd Faculty of Medicine of Charles University,
where he is now also finishing his master's degree. During his studies he gained
knowledge of outpatient, hospital and spa facilities and had the opportunity to
work with both children and adult patients. Since 2021 he has been working in the
outpatient clinic in Zbraslav.
In therapy, he makes extensive use of manual medicine techniques to eliminate
the cause of pain. Subsequently, he focuses on the functional interconnection of
individual body segments with the help of exercises based on developmental
In his spare time, he can be spotted in the mountains around the world with a
backpack, on a climbing wall or with a camera in nature waiting for the sunset.
- Principles of Physiological Movement on Neurological Basis (1.5 year course with Jakub Novotny)
- Mobilization in the context of muscle chains (PhDr. Petr Bitnar, PhD.)
- Introduction to sonography of the motor system (S.Machač, PhD.)
Eliska initially studied Economics and Accounting, but eventually discovered her true passion in massage therapy. She has been actively involved in the field since 2020 and always enjoys expanding her skills and knowledge.
By providing personalised massage treatment, Eliska establishes a profound connection between the body and the mind for each client. Additionally, she exclusively uses natural cosmetics in her practice.
- Basics of taping, Lymphatic taping, Taping for pregnant women and children
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Sports and Relaxation massage
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Diagnosis
- Pregnancy Massage
- Cupping Therapy
- Aromatherapy Massage
- School of psychology